segunda-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2013

Until the last drop of blood

Until the last drop of blood


Postada originalmente em 04/08/2007 às 09h03.
You’ve hurt my flower.
Your silver dagger has taken my heart to the grave.

Once you had what you wanted
You would never want it again.

My blood has been shed on your bed
Now you don’t want to lay me there.


YOU MADE USE OF ME THEN THREW ME AWAY!
HOW COULD YOU, BASTARD?
I FUCKIN’ HATE YOU!

Don’t come crawling, motherfucker!
It’s useless to cry now
because I’ll never forgive you!

You had your chance and you made me bleed
Now I want you to leave my life.

You should have thought before telling me those horrible words.

Everything you do comes back to you.
So whatever hurts your heart, remember me!

Because I’m still alive
It’s useless to bury me!

You’ve never deserved me,
You had no dignity!

I was a virgin
Naïve and lonely on your bed
Now I bleed until death.

Congratulations! You’ve brought a meaning to the word awkward in my life.

You were right!
I’m not your kind of girl: I’m a good person.
My face reminds you of how week you are.
Go ahead in your fake world of treasons.
You got what you deserve.

You don’t even love yourself, how can you believe you’re loved?

If I knew you hated me so much, I would have never given myself to you.

If you have no remorse, then you’re already lost and last hope is gone.

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Eu me reservo o direito de não responder perguntas cuja resposta esteja no próprio post. Comentários imbecis e sem embasamento estão sujeitos a ridicularização. Comente por sua conta e risco. Obrigada!